Set up by The Ministry of Defence, the Crown Plaza Hotel vaccination centre, Riyadh, provides service to between 1000 to 1500 citizens a day. Their main goal is to ensure a vaccinated and safe population.
With such large volumes of visitors on a daily basis, and regular report submissions to the Ministry of Defence, there was a need for monitored queue management. Visitors and staff had to be kept safe and socially distanced, queues had to be kept short and the perceived waiting time minimized.
To help alleviate their concerns, and ensure the delivery of quality visitor experiences, they choose to deploy the following Wavetec solutions:
Throughout this process, Wavetec was supported and aided by our partner Al Dawlia Electronic company. They own and operate retail stores, and distribute consumer electronics, etc.
- Customer takes an appointment through the Sehaty application on their electronic device
- The customer arrives at the centre on time and checks in
- The receptionist verifies the customers appointment QR code, and prints them a ticket detailing whether this is for their first or second dose
- The ticket will secure the customer a place in the virtual queue and they will follow their queue status through available digital signage
- The nurse will call out their number when it is their turn and administer the vaccine
Wavetec solutions have proven easy to use and customizable to suit the unique needs of your business – the Crown Plaza vaccination centre was provided with personalized ticketing and a customized journey flow. They are set to open four more branches soon!
In addition to this, Wavetec solutions promise:
- Managed and safe queues
- Shorter wait times
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Real-time dashboards and reporting
- Service area resource optimisation and efficiency
- Future predictions and projections
- Reduced operational costs