The Project Management Unit – Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD), Punjab, strives to deliver quality healthcare services to the communities they serve in. Their goal is to facilitate the provision of accessible, sustainable, affordable and equitable healthcare services for all and to do so, they have set themselves the guiding values of:
- Developing and managing competent and committed health care providers
- Generating reliable health information to manage and evaluate health services
- Adopting appropriate health technology to deliver quality services
For the fulfillment of the last value, they were right to choose Wavetec’s holistic and exceptional service and solutions!
P&SHD manages healthcare provision for 38 districts in Punjab. They wanted to deploy an electronic queue management system in 12 Tehsil Headquarter (THQ) Hospitals and 6 District Headquarter (DHQ) hospitals that would seamlessly and easily integrate with their existing Hospital Management Information System (HMIS), such that all patient information would be readily available when needed to facilitate effective patient journey flows.
Additionally, they wanted the flexibility to call patients through a single terminal instead of two, thereby enabling centralized control over the operations at each hospital. With a daily visitor footfall of about 3000, P&SHD needed a more innovative and effective solution than a traditional linear queuing system.
Wavetec will be deploying the following solutions:
- Ticket dispensing kiosk, 17” Screen with multiple service categories
- Digital signage display, 55” Screen for queuing and public service information
- Counter displays, 25 each per THQ Hospital, 40 each per DHQ Hospital for Patient number Display
- Centrally controlled and integrated Queueing Engine
- Button Based Patient Calling Devices
These solutions have been tested out in about 14 hospitals, implemented in 18 and will be ready for use in all healthcare centres in a few weeks.