|Location: Peru||Product/Solution: Digital Signage and Queuing System|
|Wavetec Office: Regional office in Peru||No of Branches: 100|
A Quick Overview
- Integrating Queuing Systems with Digital Signage in order to provide their customers with banking services that are more personal, and immersive to everyday banking
- Urgent Requirement from Mibanco: Installation in 100 branches in the span of 2.5 weeks
- Designing a solution that integrates well with Mibanco’s complex workflows
- Reduced customer wait time by 30%
- Reporting and Dashboards allow access to real-time business intelligence reports.
- Track Daily Employees’ Performance helps managers to monitor the daily KPIs of their staff in different branches
In this world of increasingly competitive arena, it is essential not only to rise up to the customer’s expectations but also to exceed them, and to win in the marathon of ever-evolving trend of customer satisfaction. Mibanco being a customer-centric organization, began its operations in Lima in 1998 as the first Peruvian bank to specialize in micro-finance. Mibanco is the fifth largest bank in Peru, and the largest Microfinance bank by asset size in Latin America.