Leveraging above the industry standards Wavetec’s Electronic Queue Management Solutions (EQMS) resolved the customer queuing issues of Air Mauritius Customer Care Office based in Port Louis. Air Mauritius was also inspired by the lucrative results and three years of quality service for effective customer service solutions by Wavetec to Emirates in Mauritius. Booking staff, travelers, and overall customer flow process significantly benefitted by Wavetec’s Electronic Queue Management Solution. The system was simplified by automating many different aspects of the stream of customers across multiple counters. The company is the fourth largest carrier in Sub-Saharan Africa, and has an important standing in the European, African, and Indian Ocean region markets; the airline won the “2011 Indian Ocean Leading Airline Prize”, making it the seventh year in a row for it to win the award. It has its operations extended across the whole region and caters to international services over 30 destinations with 80 flights per week.
- Air Mauritius wanted to pursue interpretive measures for unpredictable inflow of passengers visiting the customer care center and predict peak and off-peak timings.
- Say ‘No’ to queues is the approach that Air Mauritius wanted to exercise in its Customer Care Centers.
- Air Mauritius wanted to monitor and subsequently improve the competency of individual staff by reducing the staff idle time at the front office.
- Enhancing customer’s experience has been the key objective which Air Mauritius wanted to achieve through better and comfortable customer services.
- Air Mauritius had a unique challenge in which they wanted a multi-language (English & French) communication system for its customers.
- Branch Manager had to be physically vigilant at all times to ensure that there are no bottlenecks in the customer flow. They wanted some automated notification in case of bottlenecks.
- To ensure that the after arrival waiting time of the customers was reduced and that they experience engaging communication while waiting.
- Access to statistical records for monitoring and evaluating of each transaction time.
- Smart TDU KIOSK with Dual Redundant Printers.
- Digital Signage Solution (Status Display Unit).
- 15 Counter Display Unit with high energy efficiency.
- 15 Teller Station Units
How it works
- The Ticket Dispensing Unit KIOSK helps customer identify his required service ensuring fair process of customer service delivery.
- The LCD integrated with the digital signage solution makes virtual queue a stress-free experience and reduces perceived waiting time. The LCD-SDU is also being used for media promotions.
- The energy efficient CDU and LCD-SDU notifies the customer about the Waiting/ Queuing information.
- The front office staff serves the customer with reduced Transaction time and increased Number of transactions. The TSU helps the Front Office Staff to manage the calling of customers fairly, adding valuable efficiency in overall customer serving.
- The manager is now also at comfort as there is no need of continuous physical movement and being vigilant about any bottlenecks in the branch. The pressure has been taken away by our Real-Time Reporting System.
Our relation “Air Mauritius vision and aim is to transform Air Mauritius into a more performing international airline, with all its business being done with integrity dedication & professionalism.” Wavetec gave wings to their vision and Air Mauritius now looks forwards to new levels of customer service performance. Meanwhile the valuable results in form of efficient workforce, cost reductions, interpretive measures for Staff Efficiency & Customer Flow have already started being witnessed by Air Mauritius. Our technical teams have systematically trained the Air Mauritius staff and also ensure 24/7 vigilant technical support to our members of Air Mauritius if needed. The waiting customers are now notified about the counter number and the ticket being served on each counter. Now every client is bound to receive fair process of customer service delivery. We keep it simple for you “Best service within the best time by the best staff.” “Business is not just doing deals; business is having great products, doing great engineering, and providing tremendous service to customers.”