Technical Business Analyst
At Wavetec, we count on our operations department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled Technical Business Analyst that will be responsible for the implementation of Wavetec Solutions, as well as to provide daily customer support for hardware, software and network. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager, and working closely with the Customer, Sales Department and Headquarters in Dubai. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that come up with our customer-first business mentality.
Through technology, Wavetec is changing the way we interact and experience service and retail spaces. One of the most simple yet challenging problems which causes the highest level of customer dissatisfaction is long & unregulated waiting times. Our omni-channel ecosystem of products and solutions powered by AI & smart processing applications reduces waiting times and increases customer satisfaction levels by 30 %.
We have helped global businesses across the world, and in Mexico we are currently working with Banorte, HSBC, Telcel, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, Tecnologico de Monterrey and many more.
With head office based out of Dubai, and regional offices in Barcelona, New York, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico, Wavetec is committed to helping businesses grow.
- Planning, installation & configuration of solutions such as Enterprise Queue Management System, Digital Signage and Self Service Kiosks.
- Provide remote technical support to Customers and ensure that all complaints are resolved within 4 hours, either in coordination with the field technicians or directly assisting the customer’s relevant departments.
- Direct communication with enterprise customers, prior, during and post implementation of a project.
- Assist the Sales Department during sales meetings, preparation of technical documentation and project plan.
- Collect feedback from customers about our products and follow up with the concerned department to ensure improved service quality.
- Ensure daily reporting about finished or pending tasks, and technical support services status.
- Ensure project plan and/or help desk software is updated at all times.
- Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Experience of at least 2 years in an IT setup for operations or Customer support in-charge role.
- Good understanding of Microsoft SQL & Linux.
- Native Spanish, with intermediate english communication skills.
- Residence in Mexico City.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet Service Level Agreements and Project Plan Deadlines.