Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Wavetec Private Limited
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems.
The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others”
- Enthusiastic to work as a promoter of software quality.
- Familiar with traditional and modern (Agile) software development models.
- Capable of writing software related artifacts.
- Brilliant presenter and speaker, with good proficiency in English language.
- Incredible in doing research for finding solutions.
- Comfortable in working with different teams.
- Ready to take challenging tasks.
- A team player who adheres to team and organizational rules.
- Candidate should have skills, knowledge, and experience across some or all of the following activities Identify, analyze, and understand test requirements for developing test cases and other artifacts in testing life cycle.
- Develop scalable automation test script using famous languages like Java, C#, Python or VB.
- Development of test automation framework from scratch.Manually test desktop, web, and mobile applications using different software testing approaches and techniques.
- Work within Agile scrum teams; creating and estimating tasks.
- Communicate complex technical information easily to both technical and non-technical people.
- Mentor, coach, and share best practice with a range of staff.
- Proactive approach to learning and keep abreast of latest technologies to keep skills up to udate and adaptable to change.
- Use SQL to perform testing at database level.
- Experience of tools like: Selenium WebDriver, TestComplete, Appium, Katalon Studio, Ascential Test, Jenkins, and Jira.
- Ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Qualification and Experience
- Experience required: 1-2 years
- Education: Atleast a Bachelors degree in the relevant field