Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Through technology, Wavetec is changing the way we interact and experience service and retail spaces. One of the most simple yet challenging problems which causes the highest level of customer dissatisfaction is long & unregulated waiting times. Our omni-channel ecosystem of products and solutions powered by AI & smart processing applications reduces waiting times and increases customer satisfaction levels by 30 %.
We have helped global businesses across the world such as HSBC, Emirates Airlines, Nike, Samsung, Telenor, Dubai Financial Markets, to mention but a few.
With head office based out of Dubai, and regional offices in Barcelona, New York, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico, Wavetec is committed to helping businesses grow.
- Develop the testing strategies.
- Track the new requirements for the project.
- Arrange the hardware and software requirements for the test setup.
- Manage detected defects.
- Create test cases and perform.
- Identify and managing proactively the risks.
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents.
- Prepare testing report.
- Check for timely delivery of issues, etc.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Analyze users’ stories and/ use cases/ requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation
- Technical Skills: Development/software configuration and testing experience)
- Education: BS/BE in Computer Science/Engineering
- Good written and verbal communication