Software Engineer – (Spring)
Wavetec Private Limited
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems. The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others”
– Create work plan with in coordination with the Product Owner /Associate Team Lead. At least 2 days’ plan must be available at any instance.
– Update the work plan on daily basis with both planned and unplanned activities.
– Meeting the deadlines as indicated in the work plan.
– Comply with the coding standards.
– Responsible to conduct unit testing and implement QC standards before handing the project to the QC team within the Product.
– Work with Project Manager / Associate Team Lead to plan program code enhancements and changes.
– Work (occasionally) with QC team to clarify the intent of new features and resolve problems.
– Develop the project and / or components including the reports, screens, procedures, database schema, deployment package and related components on specified plat- form and tool(s).
– Provide general programming assistance for other programming projects as needed.
– Providing support to the CSEs in case of any bug reported online and onsite (if needed).
-Providing assistance to CSEs in case of deployment of any new product/application online and onsite (if needed).
Areas of Responsibilities
The role is responsible for on-time and qualitative development of software products and/or projects as assigned by the product owner with conformance to approves SRS/FS.
The resource is to direct subordinates in development and ensure t comply with the standards of software engineering.
Qualification and Experience
At least bachelors in the relevant field
At least 2 years of experience of development in spring framework
Strong Concepts of Object Oriented Programming
Team work and multitasking will be preferable traits. Resource may have to manage multiple projects simultaneously.