Senior Digital Marketeer
Wavetec (PVT) LTD
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems. The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others” Kindly acknowledge this mail and be there on time. You are requested to visit our website and learn about us.”
- Use existing and explore new online marketing channels to create quality leads for Wavetec products and solutions.
- To develop and implement an integrated online strategy plan to advance Wavetec’s brand identity and broaden awareness of its product and services.
- Effective use of core skills such as copy writing, briefing design teams, proof reading and liaising with the media agencies/journalists and other external agencies.
- Analyzing, investigating, researching and devising strategies in relation to competition.
- Using analytical tools to understand how online channels are being utilized and develop strategies to further augment them.
- Work closely with SEO consultants and develop strategies to increase organic presence of Wavetec website.
- Effective use of core skills such as copy writing to create SEO friendly content such as articles, Case Studies, News, Infographics etc.
- Creating quality links by sharing relevant content with news and industry websites.
- Aligning all online platforms on main industry keywords and understanding the most relevant conversion keywords.
- Updating online mediums/channels as per Google algorithm up-gradations.
- Managing and developing social media strategies for Wavetec social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating word of mouth on social media and engaging with the right audience.
- Develop strategies to influence key decision makers on social media, primarily clients who are being targeted for up-selling and sales.
- Community Management for English speaking countries with goal to increase followers of Europe and Africa.
- Managing and developing campaigns on social media by close coordination with sales teams across regional offices.
- Managing Wavetec’s digital assets such as company website and other partner websites.
- Develop strategies to increase relevant website traffic, user experience resulting in higher conversion rate.
- Using web analytics to understand how users interact on Wavetec’s digital assets and build strategies to increase web leads.
- Developing Product brochures for new and existing products
- Working closely with Pakistan sales team to create email campaigns to target specific leads based on forecasted sales.
- Copywriting email campaigns for lead nurturing
Areas of Responsibilities
- To maximize the productivity of the marketing of the organization by providing marketing functional assistance to all departments and individuals.
- To ensure the achievement of company’s objectives by keeping line of the vision statement at Wavetec.
Qualification and Experience
At least bachelors in the relevant field
Certifications will be preferred
2 years of experience in pure digital marketing