Business Development Specialist – Mexico
Hate waiting in lines? Though a good problem for most businesses, long lines and wait times are among the leading causes of customer dissatisfaction. As stores work to optimize their on-site experience and reduce the branch cost, the global customer experience management (CEM) industry is growing at a 19.9% CAGR toward an expected $10.77 billion by 2020 (MarketsandMarkets). With a suite of omni-channel queue management and customer feedback technologies, Wavetec decreases waiting times and improves customer satisfaction at banks, stores and government institutions in more than 70 countries. Also an emerging leader in Self Service Kiosks such as Account Opening with Card Dispensing, Wavetec has developed a Core Platform to enable Fintech companies to integrate their applications, bridging the gap between physical and digital solutions. Wavetec’s head office is located in Dubai, UAE, and has regional offices in Barcelona, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico. Some of its clients in Latinamerica are Banorte, HSBC, Mexican Exchange, Sura, BCI Chile, Interbank, Santander Chile, to mention a few.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Specialist to help us expand our enterprise clientele in Mexico and Central America. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply effective sales strategies in order to grow the business in the region, both from inbound and outbound activities.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Prospect for potential new enterprise clients and turn this into increased business, outbound and inbound approach.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with new prospects, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Understand customer’s goals and challenges and design the best solution available from Wavetec’s product portfolio.
- Full responsibility on the sales cycle to achieve the sales target. From creating a lead, negotiation, closure, implementation, payment collection and all the way to a long term relationship as strategic advisor of the client.
- Close coordination with different departments such as Operations, Product Development, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure successful delivery of Won projects.
- Developing and managing relationships within our Enterprise segment, covering strategic deals.
Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of Wavetec Solutions.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, competitors and customer needs and requirements, and share product ideas with head office.
- Record all Sales activities on Wavetec’s CRM.
- Planning and preparing high level presentations.
- Area of coverage is Mexico and Central America in close coordination with regional office in Chile and Headoffice in Dubai, UAE.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Native Spanish, advance english.
- 3+ years of individual quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience (direct sales is highly desired).
- Consistent earnings of ~ $100 K (USD) Annual Contract deals in past sales roles while carrying +$1M (USD) quota.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
Strong customer references.
- Experience selling in Mexico is a plus.
- Strong network of contacts in the Banking, Telecom and Healthcare sectors is a plus.
- A strong understanding of the issues relating to customer experience and digital transformation is a plus.
- Proven track record for meeting and surpassing business goals in a fast growing startup environment.