Business Development Specialist – Mexico
Through technology, Wavetec is changing the way we interact and experience service and retail spaces.
One of the most simple yet challenging problems which causes the highest level of customer dissatisfaction is long & unregulated waiting times. Our omni-channel ecosystem of products and solutions powered by powerful AI & smart processing applications reduces waiting times and increases customer satisfaction levels by 40%.
Through technology, we have helped global businesses across the world and in Mexico we are currently working with Banorte, HSBC, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, Tecnologico de Monterrey and many more. Globally, everyday more than 2 million customers use our products and solutions and experience a seamless journey.
With head office based out of Dubai, and regional offices in Barcelona, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico, Wavetec is committed to helping businesses grow.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Specialist to help us expand our enterprise clientele in Mexico and Central America. You will be the face of the company and will be responsible to create and apply effective sales strategies in order to grow the business in the region, both from inbound and outbound activities.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Full responsibility of the sales cycle to achieve the sales target. This includes lead creation, negotiation, closure, project implementation, payment collection and all the way to building a strategic business relationship with the customer.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with new prospects, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Understand customer’s goals and challenges and with the aid of product development & design teams present the optimal solution. Close coordination with different departments such as Operations, Product Development, Supply Chain and Finance to ensure successful delivery of Won projects.
- Developing and managing relationships within our Enterprise segment, covering strategic deals.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, competitors and customer needs, and share product ideas with head office.
- Adhere to all Wavetec Sales and Reporting mechanisms, such as CRMs & reports.
- Planning and preparing high level presentations.
- Area of coverage is Mexico and Central America in close coordination with regional office in Chile and Headoffice in Dubai, UAE.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Native Spanish, with proficient English communication skills.
- Residence in Mexico
- 5+ years of individual experience of software or technology sales and account management experience (direct sales is preferred).
- Consistent earnings of ~ $100 K (USD) Annual Contract deals in past sales roles while maintaining a pipeline of +$1M (USD) quota.
- Experience in managing and closing large sales orders.
- Strong customer references.
- Strong network of contacts in the Banking, Telecom and Healthcare sectors is a plus.
- Industry knowledge of branch transformational and customer experience solutions will be preferred.
- Proven track record for meeting and surpassing business goals in a fast growing environment.
Details of the Offer:
- Location: Mexico City, Reforma, Capital One Tower.
- Reporting: Head Office in Dubai, UAE and Regional Office in Santiago de Chile.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Alternate Saturday half day only.
If you are interested, please send us your CV or Linkedin to [email protected]