Jr. Software Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA Engineer)
Through technology, Wavetec is changing the way we interact and experience service and retail spaces. One of the most simple yet challenging problems which causes the highest level of customer dissatisfaction is long & unregulated waiting times. Our omni-channel ecosystem of products and solutions powered by AI & smart processing applications reduces waiting times and increases customer satisfaction levels by 30 %.
We have helped global businesses across the world such as HSBC, Emirates Airlines, Nike, Samsung, Telenor, Dubai Financial Markets, to mention but a few.
With head office based out of Dubai, and regional offices in Barcelona, New York, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico, Wavetec is committed to helping businesses grow.
Wavetec serves some of the most respected companies in the world, and its dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in our industry. We’re seeking a software quality assurance engineer to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous enterprise software deliveries. Tasks ranges from quality evaluation and reporting of bugs to non-conforming elements of the assigned software projects. Moreover, the candidate is expected to foster a quality culture, in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
– Identify and analyze test requirements for developing test cases and other
artifacts in the testing life cycle.
– Develop scalable automation test scripts using famous languages like Java, C#, Python or VB.
– Develop test automation framework from scratch.
– Develop test desktop, web, and mobile applications manually using different software testing techniques.
– Work within Agile scrum teams; creating and estimating tasks.
– Communicate complex technical information easily to both technical and non-technical people.
– Mentor, coach, and share best practice with a range of staff.
– Use SQL to perform testing at database level.
– Experience: 0-12 months of Relevant Experience.
– Experience of tools like: Selenium Web Driver, Test Complete, Appium, Katalon Studio, Ascential Test, Jenkins, and Jira.
– Experience of using some Test/Bug reporting tools.
– Location: Karachi, Pakistan
– Ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.