Wavetec Private Limited
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems.
The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others”
- Responsible for local recruitment
- Responsible for Initial Screening of the candidates on call and scheduling them for entrance tests/interviews
- Attending Recruitment Drives (Maintaining database of recruitment activities such as interviews, candidates out reached and CVs received)
- Responsible for maintaining employee database for local and global employees and coordinating with the regional line managers for any query
- Updating Organograms monthly for all departments and regions
- Coordinating with Marketing department for content updates for recruitment (develop job postings, including conducting background research for internal postings and creating concise job summaries of all advertised positions, keeping in mind budget guidelines and limitations)
- Maintaining the recruitment drives budget timely
- Timely approval of recruitment related costs and activities
- Facilitate all Personnel Requisitions and new hires. Review final hiring paperwork for accuracy and analyze, respond to and resolve recruitment issues
- Sourcing talent via different methods i.e. LinkedIn etc
- Validate referral checks of new recruits.
- Identify local hiring needs by coordinating with the departmental leads
- Work closely with job candidates, external recruiters and agencies, headhunters in support of a business’s hiring needs.
- Analyze, respond to and resolve recruitment issues
- Maintain Recruitment KPI Report monthly
- Weekly Recruitment Updates to HR Manager.
- Recruitment position update weekly and closing down the position in 30-40 days
- Assist in Employee Engagement Activities
- Responsible for Employee On-Boarding
- Preparation and documentation of offer, appointment and confirmation letters
- EOBI Forms
- Account Opening Letter
- Probation Assessment
- Ensuring the creation of email ids and pc arrangements of the new employee
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned, including performing special projects as assigned and managing related budgets within the scope of human resources functions.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all recruitment needs are timely met
- Assisting in streamlining the HR operations
Qualification and Experience
At least bachelors in Human Resources
At least one year of recruitment experience in the IT Industry
Fluent verbal and written communication
Ability multi task and handle multiple product and projects simultaneously