Azimut sister company of Wavetec is on the lookout for “Hardware Engineer” for its Karachi office.
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems.
The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others”
- Coordinates computer hardware and software troubleshooting, installation, repair, problem diagnosis, and implementation.
- Assists in the processes, by which requests and inquiries related to computing, local area networks, and wide area networks, host systems communications are received, screened, prioritized, and resolved.
- Receives calls for assistance, installations, and general maintenance; logs calls and takes appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames for the user community; provides management and status reports on all requests.
- Installs, tests, and maintains a variety of personal computing and network hardware and software systems; performs diagnostic tests, modifies or repairs hardware to the board or component level; gathers and records appropriate data related to these functions.
Assists in the recommendation processes for computing hardware, software systems, and host system data communications requirements.
- Interfaces to vendors for the purpose of establishing and maintaining a source of hardware systems, components, parts, and peripheral devices; problem resolution; and training and in-service programs.