Front End Developer (React/MEAN/MERN)
Wavetec Private Limited
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems.
The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others”
The candidate will be working on an exciting new venture; building a platform to manage and process IoT data from client devices at large scale. Together with a team of people that have worked on automated systems that power billions of customer interactions per month.
The job will revolve around building, deploying and scaling a cutting edge.
- Responsible of web application – the task is a critical component as the machines are globally deployed
- Integrate modern UI designs into application using JS/ Server side technologies
- Code powerful client side solutions using standard JS Frameworks (Angular and React)
- Work with web applications written in Java and Node on the server end
- The position will require close coordination with designers Qualification
- At least bachelors in the Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 2 years of coding experience
- Prior Experience (In order of preference):
- ES6+ with Babel, TypeScript knowledge is a plus
- React/Redux and/or Angular
- Automated testing
- CSS Modules, PostCSS
- TSLint/ESLint, Prettier
A passion to design efficient, high quality software systems and the patience to see them through.