Wavetec (PVT) LTD
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems. The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others”
- Review and prepare financial statements and accounting reports for Senior and departmental management as well as external parties like the government as and when need on monthly
- Prepare receivable and payable reports on weekly basis
- Maintain all invoices (incoming and outgoing payments in SAP including monthly salaries)
- Timely reconcile all account head in SAP so that real time Profit Loss and Balance Sheet is available in SAP.
- Maintain GL records and prepares all necessary reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Responsible for reporting of actual expenses and monitoring of expenses against budget of each department.
- Special assignments assigned from time to time by the Manager Accounts.
Areas of Responsibilities
To maintain and manage a proper accounting and finance function of the Company as per regional requirements
Qualification and Experience
ACCA , ACMA
At least 0.5 – 01 year of relevant experience
Strong command on Microsoft Excel