Customer Support Engineer
Through technology, Wavetec is changing the way we interact and experience service and retail spaces. One of the most simple yet challenging problems which causes the highest level of customer dissatisfaction is long & unregulated waiting times. Our omni-channel ecosystem of products and solutions powered by AI & smart processing applications reduces waiting times and increases customer satisfaction levels by 30 %.
We have helped global businesses across the world such as HSBC, Emirates Airlines, Nike, Samsung, Telenor, Dubai Financial Markets, to mention but a few.
With head office based out of Dubai, and regional offices in Barcelona, New York, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico, Wavetec is committed to helping businesses grow.
- Ensure online support and Installation of all Wavetec Products
- Perform all necessary steps needed to complete assigned tasks or as per need basis from time to time
- Provide technical support services to customers and ensure that all complaints are resolved within 24 hours.
- Collect feedback from customers about our products and follow up to ensure improved service quality
- Ensure daily reporting about finished or pending tasks to reporting head or Senior CSE
- Responsible for layouts designs for all Wavetec products.
- Perform the dev-ops function by testing all products that is released by QA department of Wavetec and ensure a bug free release globally regional office
- Support on clients/CSEs of Wavetec over phone whenever required.
- Ensure help desk software is updated at all times with current tasks and support calls
Areas of Responsibilities
- Supporting Wavetec’s customers with day to day technical problems as assigned by reporting head
- Ensure great customer satisfaction and therefore recurrent sales
- Provide technical assistance regarding (but not limited to; ) Software and Hardware Installations and troubleshooting, networking
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant IT field
- Good Knowledge about Networking
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of writing Queries in SQL
- Good Knowledge about troubleshooting in the windows platform
- Experience: 1 year preferred.