Customer Support Engineer – Mexico
Through technology, Wavetec is changing the way we interact and experience service and retail spaces.
One of the most simple yet challenging problems which causes the highest level of customer dissatisfaction is long & unregulated waiting times. Our omni-channel ecosystem of products and solutions powered by powerful AI & smart processing applications reduces waiting times and increases customer satisfaction levels by 40%.
Through technology, we have helped global businesses across the world and in Mexico we are currently working with Banorte, HSBC, Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, Tecnologico de Monterrey and many more. Globally, everyday more than 2 million customers use our products and solutions and experience a seamless journey.
With head office based out of Dubai, and regional offices in Barcelona, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico, Wavetec is committed to helping businesses grow.
About the role
As Customer Support Engineer (Mexico City office) you will be responsible for the implementation of Wavetec Solutions, as well as to providing daily customer support for computer hardware, software and network.
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager, and working closely with the Customer, Sales Department and Head office.
- Installation & Configuration of solutions such as Queue Management System, Digital Signage and Self Service Kiosks.
- Provide remote technical support to Customers and ensure that all complaints are resolved within 4 hours, either in coordination with the field technicians or directly assisting the customer’s relevant departments.
- Direct communication with enterprise customers, face-to-face and written, prior, during and post implementation of a project.
- Assist the Business Development Manager during sales meetings, preparation of technical documentation and project plan.
- Collect feedback from customers about our products and follow up with the concerned department to ensure improved service quality.
- Ensure daily reporting about finished or pending tasks, and technical support services status.
- Ensure project plan and/or help desk software is updated at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Experience of at least 2 years in an IT setup for operations or Customer support in-charge role.
- Good understanding of Microsoft SQL & Linux.
- Native Spanish, with proficient English communication skills.
- Residence in Mexico.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet Service Level Agreements and Project Plan Deadlines.
Details of the Offer:
- Location: Mexico City, Reforma, Capital One Tower.
- Reporting: Head of Operations.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Alternate Saturday half day only.
If you are interested, please send us your CV or Linkedin to [email protected]