Customer Support Engineer – Kenya
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities. Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems.”
- Ensure online support and Installation of all Wavetec Products
- Perform all necessary steps needed to complete assigned tasks or as per need basis from time to time
- Provide technical support services to customers and ensure that all complaints are resolved within 24 hours.
- Collect feedback from customers about our products and follow up to ensure improved service quality
- Ensure daily reporting about finished or pending tasks to reporting head or Senior CSE
- Responsible for layouts designs for all Wavetec products.
- Perform the dev-ops function by testing all products that is released by QA department of Wavetec and ensure a bug free release globally regional office
- Support on clients/CSEs of Wavetec over phone whenever required.
- Ensure help desk software is updated at all times with current tasks and support calls
Areas of Responsibilities
- Supporting Wavetec’s customers with day to day technical problems as assigned by reporting head
- Ensure great customer satisfaction and therefore recurrent sales
- Provide technical assistance regarding (but not limited to; ) Software and Hardware Installations and troubleshooting, networking
Qualification and Experience
At least Bachelors in a Computer Science Background from a reputable University
Fluent Communication in English (Written and spoken)