Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Through technology, Wavetec is changing the way we interact and experience service and retail spaces. One of the most simple yet challenging problems which causes the highest level of customer dissatisfaction is long & unregulated waiting times. Our omni-channel ecosystem of products and solutions powered by AI & smart processing applications reduces waiting times and increases customer satisfaction levels by 30 %.
We have helped global businesses across the world such as HSBC, Emirates Airlines, Nike, Samsung, Telenor, Dubai Financial Markets, to mention but a few.
With head office based out of Dubai, and regional offices in Barcelona, New York, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh, Santiago de Chile, Lima and Mexico, Wavetec is committed to helping businesses grow.
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, e.g. AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Act as project lead around further software-defined services and offerings
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- Recognize and resolve all business issues and impact
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a “five nines” product availability environment
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Participate in the design, implementation and management of workload automation initiatives
- Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL or other formalized IT operations foundations