Business Development Executive
About the Company
Wavetec has been at the forefront of technology for almost three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems. The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Aga Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange, and many others.
Major Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Acquiring a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements.
- Achieve sales target of at least 0.5 Million dollars.
- Develop outstanding Sales oriented Proposals and Quotations to fulfill Distributor or End Client requirements utilizing Product and Market knowledge in collaboration with the Account Manager and/or Distributor
- Maintain documentation on all sales Orders in SAP & Hubspot and preserve details on financial agreements, Quotations, Shipments, and Distributor Appointment Documents
- Respond to all queries from potential clients and carry out the relevant sales or distributor allocation processes.
- Ensure timely and effective response to all distributor requirements and endeavor to fulfill their Purchase Orders best to benefit the Organization.
- Helping the Marketing department in developing Industry tailored presentations
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Engineering.
- 4 to 5 years of sales experience preferably in the IT or Banking industry.
Wavetec welcomes interested candidates to submit their resumes at [email protected]