Associate Support Engineer – Global Operations
Dubai, Mexico City, Nairobi, Karachi, Riyadh
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities. Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems.”
- Ensure online support and Installation of all Wavetec Products
- Perform all necessary steps needed to complete assigned tasks or as per need basis from time to time
- Provide technical support services to customers and ensure that all complaints are resolved within 24 hours.
- Collect feedback from customers about our products and follow up to ensure improved service quality
- Ensure daily reporting about finished or pending tasks to reporting head or Senior CSE
- Responsible for layouts designs for all Wavetec products.
- Perform the dev-ops function by testing all products that is released by QA department of Wavetec and ensure a bug free release globally regional office
- Support on clients/CSEs of Wavetec over phone whenever required.
- Ensure help desk software is updated at all times with current tasks and support calls
Areas of Responsibilities
- Supporting Wavetec’s customers with day to day technical problems as assigned by reporting head
- Ensure great customer satisfaction and therefore recurrent sales
- Provide technical assistance regarding (but not limited to; ) Software and Hardware Installations and troubleshooting, networking
Qualification and Experience
At least Bachelors in a Computer Science Background from a reputable University
Fluent Communication in English (Written and spoken)