AlMoosa Covid-19 vaccination centre
Covid-19 hit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia hard, and led to the government introducing Expanded Testing, setting up testing centres and approving and rolling out vaccines. They have already administered over 780,000 doses, and the success of this measure can be attributed to flexibility in management, as with drive-thru vaccine centres.
Since 1996, AlMoosa has been a leading and integrated health care provider in Al-Ahsa, KSA. With the outbreak of the pandemic, it only made sense that a trusted institution take on the responsibility of vaccination drives.
Having booked an online or on-call appointment, the customer arrives on site and engages with the kiosk. They select the first or second dose of the vaccine based on their status, and then wait in the waiting area until their turn is called.
Pre-arrival appointment booking and ticket dispensing kiosk
- Reduces crowds and therefore the risk of infection
- Contactless solution which requires no reassignment or addition of staff
Digital signage solutions
- Inform, guide and educate customers in the waiting area on where to go, and how best to protect oneself and one’s community
- Occupy attention and help pass the time faster
Reporting and Dashboards
- Real-time data collected on customer flows, staff performance, etc. to help improve management practices
- Service area resource optimisation and efficiency
- Future predictions and projections
Customers can avail of these services 24/7, with the added benefit of 10 open and operating counters so the wait is guaranteed to be shorter. Soon, AlMoosa expects to integrate their hospital queue management solution with that of their vaccination centre, thereby affording a seamless and frictionless customer journey. Based on estimates of other vaccination centres, they are expected to issue 1000 tickets a day. The future is vaccinated, managed and frictionless.