In this world of increasingly competitive arena, it is essential not only to rise up to the customer’s expectations but also to exceed them, and to win in the marathon of ever-evolving trend of customer satisfaction. Mibanco being a customer-centric organization, began its operations in Lima in 1998 as the first Peruvian bank to specialize in micro-finance. Mibanco is the fifth largest bank in Peru, and the largest Microfinance bank by asset size in Latin America.
A Quick Overview
- Integrating Queuing Systems with Digital Signage in order to provide their customers with banking services that are more personal, and immersive to everyday banking
- Urgent Requirement from Mibanco: Installation in 100 branches in the span of 2.5 weeks
- Designing a solution that integrates well with Mibanco’s complex workflows
- Reduced customer wait time by 30%
- Reporting and Dashboards allow access to real-time business intelligence reports.
- Track Daily Employees’ Performance helps managers to monitor the daily KPIs of their staff in different branches
Being a customer-focused microfinance bank, having a strong reputation for its customer service; Mibanco strongly believes that its approach of providing a great customer experience has proved to be a key in achieving consistent growth and relationship development. But this journey wasn’t as easy as one would perceive to be.
Digital Signage System Integrated with Queuing System
The major problem Mibanco faced was integrating the digital signage system with the queuing system in such a way that the banks would be able to facilitate their customers to interact with the user-friendly machine to avoid standing in long queues and the same time allows banks to display interactive content tailored specifically for their branch.
In the retail banking industry, queuing remains one of the most common reasons for customer disgust. Despite technological advances such as online and mobile banking, customers still complain about the long waiting times. MiBanco required an intelligently designed queuing management system to meet the customer’s banking needs.
Another requirement was for the system to be integrated with a digital signage solution. An integrated system frees customers from waiting in long queues and creates a much more pleasant and favorable environment whereby the customer can indulge in meaningful, personal, and immersive banking experience.