Senior Software Engineer – (.Net)
Wavetec Private Limited
“Wavetec has been on the forefront of technology for almost over three decades, and now with its Head Office in Dubai, regional presence in more than 70 countries, and a workforce from 13 different nationalities, Wavetec has become a true Global market leader in a specialized technology striving to improve Customer Experience at Public waiting areas and Information Display Systems.
The company’s main clients include giants such as Barclays, HSBC, Standard Chartered, United Bank Limited, Agha Khan University Hospital, Telenor, Emirates Airlines, Dubai Financial Market, Madrid Stock Exchange and many others”
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and
- identify areas for modification and improvement
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create work plan with in coordination with the Product Owner /Associate Team Lead. At
- least 2 days’ plan must be available at any instance.
- Update the work plan on daily basis with both planned and unplanned activities.
- Meeting the deadlines as indicated in the work plan.
- Comply with the coding standards.
- Responsible to conduct unit testing and implement QC standards before handing the project
- to the QC team within the Product.
- Work with Project Manager / Associate Team Lead to plan program code enhancements
- and changes.
- Occasionally work with QC team to clarify the intent of new features and resolve problems.
- Develop the project and / or components including the reports, screens, procedures,
- database schema, deployment package and related components on specified plat- form and
- Provide general programming assistance for other programming projects as needed.
- Providing support to the CSEs in case of any bug reported online and onsite (if needed).
- Providing assistance to CSEs in case of deployment of any new product/application online
- and onsite (if needed)
Areas of Responsibilities
- on-time quality development of software projects assigned by the Product Owner that are in conformance to the approved SRS / FS
- Directs junior software engineers in software system or subsystem development
- Ensures compliance to software engineering standards
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components
- supports and/or installs software applications and components
- works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow
Qualification and Experience
At least bachelors in the relevant field BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Science
At least 3 years of experience in .net development but not limited to only .net
Strong concepts of OOP
The resource must be able to handle multiple product and projects simultaneously.
The resource must be a team player.
The candidate must serve as a mentor to the developer